” Lead is toxic even at very low concentrations” says Professor Rhys Green of the University of Cambridge, as recently reported by the BBC

” Lead is toxic even at very low concentrations” we at A2F have been repeating for over 15 years, supported in this by countless scientific studies underlying conclusions similar to the one reached in August 2019 by the WHO, which we report here: “There is no known ‘safe’ blood lead concentration; even blood lead concentrations as low as 5 µg/dL, may be associated with decreased intelligence in children, behavioral difficulties and learning problems. As lead exposure increases, the range and severity of symptoms and effects also increases.”

That’s why, supported, again, by countless scientific studies showing that brass faucets release lead into household water that all of you use, we have been recommending for over 15 years that brass faucets be replaced with stainless steel faucets, possibly the GENUINOX® type like those produced by A2F.